Passport Reading Journeys in Edplicity, the
All-New Web-Based Teaching and Learning Platform
Passport Reading Journeys has always been easy to implement, now educators have the option to access the materials in an innovative cloud-based platform, Edplicity. Edplicity enables educators to:
- Access all PRJ materials online
- Search and tag PRJ content for specific CCSS standards
- Upload multimedia instructional supports from the web—videos, podcasts, images…
- Collaborate with other teachers to share instructional ideas
- Collaborate with students to differentiate instructions and provide immediate online support
More About Edplicity
Edplicity is a web-based cloud solution that helps teachers and students organize and seamlessly share content inside and outside the classroom. It is designed to improve instruction and increase student achievement with a technology platform that organizes instructional materials, tags them to standards, and encourages engagement and interaction through the social learning features, which leads to greater teacher and student success. Learn more about the all-new Edplicity.
Meet the Advisors—Read the Research—Make your Choice!
Program advisor, Dr. Donald D. Deshler, Professor in the School of Education and Director of the Center for Research on Learning at the University of Kansas, said, "Getting adolescents interested in reading is similar to launching a rocket—it takes a great deal of energy, but once you've done it, you can turn them around quickly."